Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"I want to hear your perspective on this..."

Hey all!

Someone asked me for my perspective on our trip, and I thought that, in addition to our own reflection exercises, we could encourage each other to reflect and apply further by having a place to collect and comment on each others' thoughts, so I made this blog.

If you want to get more out of this, then you can get emails whenever someone posts to the blog. Otherwise you'll probably forget that this exists pretty fast.

Don't feel obligated to post here, this is just a random idea I had and I thought it could be beneficial. Definitely do your own reflection exercises, though, and spend time letting all that God's done really soak into your hearts, and be blessed!

Much love,

David

PS. If you haven't seen it yet, enjoy this video from Mags!


1 comment: